Sunday, July 1, 2012

CLP-49

As always, we are so happy to see the wonderful entries for the Sketch.
Thanks for taking part in our challenge! We warmly welcome you to join us again in this month's Sketch challenge.
We'll be back on the 8th. to announce the Top 3 favorite pick for CLP-48

Here are the new guidelines to follow when entering our challenge:

  • Use any stamp you like
  • You may combine with other blog challenges
  • You can enter up to 2 card/project per Sketch
  • and lastly, please follow the Sketch (you can rotate/flip it)

Have fun everyone!!!



Add your link below with Linkette...Thanks for playing along!

8 comments:

Jenny said...

Lovely DT work guys, so beautiful :-) Jenny x

Tess Ekwall said...

lovely works from the DT-team!!
and thansk for a great sketch!
hugs, tess.

KarinsArtScrap said...

wow what fabulous and gorgeous DT cards.
thanks ladies.

greetings karin

Trish and Treasure said...

I love the sketch this month and I am going to enjoy working towards my finished card to enter your challenge. Thanks for the beautiful design team inspiration, I wish I had a sewing machine to do stitching on my card, this really adds a lovely extra dimension.

Lisbeths kort og scrap said...

I really loved working with this months sketch! Even though I don't think I can enter the same card twice :s I don't know how I managed to do it, but can you please delete either entry #25 or #26?
Thanks a lot
Lisbeth

Tine said...

Gorgeous cards as usual. Apologies for managing to upload the wrong image from my card, but it will get you to the right place just the same. LOL.
Tine :)

BrossArtAddiction said...

Lovely sketch and absolutely beautiful work from the DT as always! Thanks for the challenge! :)

Hugs,
xx Tracey xx

Kreatives von Andrea said...

Thanks for the nice sketch and the wonderful works of the team for inspiration.

nice greeting from Andrea